Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trunk Show: Racked, Packed & Tagged


Here they are, all the newbies - racked, packed and tagged!  I can't quite explain it, but there was something kinda fun about seeing everything tagged with a Dove Tree i.d. card (info on the back).  I also added a sweet little bronze dove to each tag as well.  A grand total of 29 items of clothing were loaded up to show at the WFI Launch Event - and about the same number of accessories... most of which will end up in the Etsy shop in the next week or so.  I'll be doing an update in the shop... new items, new prices on old items, that sorta deal.  I'll start sharing snapshots of individual items this weekend too... preview for ya'll before it hits the shop.  I'm super excited about this rack of work and some other secret piles going on in the workshop for a fun project coming up this summer - yippee!

Thursday!  That's as close to Friday as it gets people : )
Enjoy!

K.

(If you are a quick counter, you'll be thinking: "Hmm, that doesn't look like 29 items."  You're right.  The stuff already shown on Etsy didn't make the photos because not all of the fabric colors and textures were cohesive with the new pieces... and I'm kinda obsessed like that.  Who doesn't like a pretty picture?!)

6 comments:

Jaimee said...

Looks great Kari, can't wait to see them on Etsy!

Kari said...

Thanks Jaimee!

K said...

I love these pictures, the palette is fabulous! I can't wait to see them on Etsy either :D

Carmelle said...

Yay for you! You are going to kick some serious butt there! Super proud of you!

Kari said...

Thanks girls - glad you guys are likin' what you see! Means a lot to me :)

emily-kallista said...

Amazing work! looks wonderful :)