Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TOMS


No breaking news here, TOMS have been keeping feet comfy and eco-friendly for some time now.  I just love the color and pattern of my new pair from the Safari collection and had to share 'em.  Not only are they sustainable, but vegan-friendly and hey, they feature some recycled bits too.  If you need any more convincing, for every pair purchased TOMS gives a pair of shoes to a child in need.  
(Besides all of that, they are crazy comfortable and way too convenient.)
End of shoe plug.  And no, this post was not sponsored in any way by any one : )
Breaky... er, lunch... and then I'm off to Bloom for the afternoon!  
K.


2 comments:

love fox vintage said...

Such a great pair of shoes and a great cause.

Abbey said...

Oh, they are gorgeous! The whole Safari Collection is just beautiful. I'm really loving my red Classics. :)