Monday, May 30, 2011

New to Dove Tree: Taupe & Vintage Lace, Cream & Natural



Here's a few more dresses that will soon be available in my shop... both with loads of raw edge design, both with lacy detail and both made with soft jersey knit.  I'm thinkin' about making another of the first dress for myself, it's got some serious seasonal versatility going on.
The U2 concert last night was AMAZING, of course.  We had a great time and I would definitely do it alllll over again.  Last night's fun combined with a soggy sorta day is making for a mellow Monday.  I'm thinking a little more homework and a nice warm bowl of soup are in order!
Hope ya'll had a great weekend!
K.
---The Cream and Natural dress is a wee bit big on me, so please pardon the mis-fit : ) 


6 comments:

Jaimee said...

The concert was super amazing! I was one of the lucky people that was on stage with the lanterns for Walk On. It was amazing!

Love the dresses!!

K said...

Ooh, I love the first one, it reminds me of that gorgeous vintage number that I so coveted! The cotton candy pieces are so cute too :)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

These are STUNNING!

Kari said...

Thanks gals :)

Jaimee - Ohhh, so jealous! What an amazing show that was!

Jello said...

hi! i just stumbled on your blog and... i just wanted to tell you that i absolutely ADORE that grey dress!!

Jello

Kari said...

Well helllooo Jello :) Thanks for the lovely comment - hope to hear from you again soon! Take care.