Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mail Call: Hair Wear


I do enjoy getting packages in the mail - who doesn't, really?!  It's especially fun when it slips your mind that you're even supposed to be anticipating something fun in the mail.  That was the case with the cute vintage-y headband I ordered from Melisa at Pie N' the Sky a while back.  It's adorable and I can't wait to wear it... I'm sure it will end up in a summer wardrobe post sometime.
TWO last items to hem and then the sewing mission for the week is complete.  That leaves me with a bit of a daunting list of other pre-show errands:
-size, price, name each piece
-tagging
-create an inventory/price list
-print order forms
-pick-up run of new biz cards, tags, etc
-photograph items
-pick-up odds like hangers, receipt book, etc
-get a cash float
-pack-up clothing rack, table, chair, etc, etc, etc
Am I missing something?  Probably.  I'm sure there are a lot of people out there with better organization skills than I was, ahem, blessed with... feel free to make suggestions.
Wish me some lucky fortune getting all these tasks done - I'm gonna need it!
K.

4 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Beautiful headband! I love the vintage look. Now following your blog - I love all your projects and artwork!
www.SproutThroughConcrete.com

Kari said...

Thanks so much Emily - I'll definitely be checking out your blog too :)

Katie Lee said...

I love your blog! It's fun, stylish + delightful ^_^ You've officailly been bookmarked!

Kari said...

Aw, thanks Katie! Happy to have you following along :)