Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gone Fishin'

1. Learning to Fly Fish Top - ModCloth
2. Fair Feather Friend Scarf - ModCloth
3. Style Takes Shape Tote - ModCloth
4. Palmer Baggy Pant - Citizens of Humanity Jeans
5. Ring Me Up - ModCloth
6. Mid-Afternoon Meander Flat - ModCloth
7. Animal-Print Aviator Sunglasses - Dolce & Gabbana 
8. Hat Me at Hello - ModCloth

It's been a good while since my last wardrobe throw-down.  I based this outfit around the 'Style Takes Shape Tote' from ModCloth... I LOVE it.  This is exactly the kind of get-up I'd love to spend any warm weather weekend in... fishing or no, it definitely has laid-back-at-the-lake written all over it.
Today... It's SHOW TIME and hey, even though I'm wildly nervous, I'm actually feeling like I've got 'er under control (knock on wood).  After that, I may just put up the ole GONE FISHIN' sign myself.  Not sure when I'll be back to the workshop and the blog world... soon.  And armed with lots of pics of the goods I did-up for the show :)
K.


3 comments:

emily-kallista said...

oooo my gosh love the ring! thx for sharing x

Kari said...

Isn't it soooo pretty?! Love it, love it! Thanks for the comment :)

Danielle said...

So, so cute. Casual and lovely at the same time.