Friday, April 29, 2011

what.i.wore


I need to remember to do more 'what I wore' posts!  I just never do think of getting the camera out in the morning.  Here's the details on this get-up:
Sweater - Urban Behavior
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Moccasins - Minnetonka
Sunglasses - Wet Seal
Necklace - Forever 21
This in-between sort of weather is perfect for the short dress/boot combination - I'm loving it and taking full advantage for sure!  And no, this isn't what I wore today, it's what I wore on Wednesday.  I really will get the hang of this type of post some day... 
Workin' away in my studio today, hopefully I'll finish off the dress I started yesterday.  And yes, I'll be back sometime to tell ya'll what I've been working at lately.
Happy Friday!
K.
--- I predict that the Pegster will post some sort of comment like "Hello Gracie," because I do look an awful lot like my mom in that second picture.  Right, Megan?  Ha. ---



No comments: