Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vacation Hangover


I'm back... in body at least.  I think I may have left my head-space back on the beach though!  Kinda intimidated by the email inbox right now, but it's time to attack it and dig into the big projects for the next couple of months.  
Enough with the self-pep-talk...
The vacation was awesome - lots of beach and pool time, good food, late nights with a great group of people and one beautiful seaside wedding in the middle of it all.  I can't wait to share some of my shots of the wedding day.  Jenna-Loo and her hubby were not only gorgeous, but totally relaxed and so much fun for Candy and I to work with.  I'm so happy for them and really grateful that I could be there with them, and everyone else too!
Back to the real (ish) world : )
K.

No comments: