Friday, April 15, 2011

To the Moon and Back: Punta Cana


*Sigh*  These pics make me wish I could turn back the clock and do this vacay all over again - it was so much fun!  Wedding pics and shots of the head piece I did for Jenna coming soon!
I'm taking the rest of the day for course work, cleaning my poor neglected house and some quality gym time since I'll be at the WAC show tonight and all day tomorrow.  Role reversal for Friday and Saturday this week?!  Um, yes.
I'm looking forward to seeing lots of locals at the art show and hope ya'll have a great weekend!
K.

5 comments:

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Kari said...

Thanks for the comment Maddalena! Enjoy your weekend!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Oh my word, I'm ready to go there right now

Kari said...

Ohhh Tanya, I know, I know! It was finally greening-up around here and then freak SNOWSTORM today - agh! I'll be dreaming about the beach tonight for sure :)

Carmelle said...

Awesome picture. Such vibrant, colorful, lovely details!