1. Biking Through Florence Vest - ModCloth
2. Animal-Print Aviator Sunglasses - Dolce & Gabbana
3. Boho Distressed Brown Leather Handbag - Rokit
4. Trendy Eatery Dress - ModCloth
5. A Reason to Rise Necklace - ModCloth
6. Blue Braid Muse Belt - ModCloth
7. Woven Gold Flat - ModCloth
Am I a ModCloth junky lately or what?! I can't stop loving what they're doing over there. This round of ModCloth picks is all about getting back to the basic colors: red, yellow and blue. Not usually a good thing in full strength... really ever. Knock 'em back or amp 'em up and something great can happen. In this case, the red is a teeny tiny accent in the dress, with a brownish-red leather accent on the belt, necklace and purse. The shoes are more of a mustard color, the belt is close to navy... All toned down with a pretty cream vest. Somehow it works.
(Thank you 'Color Theory'?!)
It's the usual Wednesday gig for me this afternoon - off to Bloom, likely sandwiched by homework on either side. Mmm, but luckily there's a lunch date scheduled in there with a couple of gals I used to work with. I can't wait to catch-up with those two over lattes!
Wow, and then the week is seriously half over already. Yikes.
Jane Eyre is calling my name...