Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Not Your Basic Black & White

1. Lace the Morning Blazer - ModCloth
2. Marvelous Mum Earrings - Modcloth
3. Wheat Necklace - Aurelie Bidermann
4. Apple Crisp Oatmeal Top - ModCloth
5. Field of Gleams Bag - ModCloth
6. Sash Samba Belt - ModCloth
7. Candy Cloud Wedge - ModCloth
8. True Brit Skirt - ModCloth

I've really been feelin' monochromatic schemes when it comes to interior decorating lately... so I figured why not pull together a wardrobe post using the same principles?!  Yes, I am still loving this dusky pink and nudes too... perfectly feminine neutrals if you ask me!  The goal was a totally ModCloth outfit, but man, I just had to sneak this Wheat Necklace into the mix - it's just too pretty to be left behind!  It also works itself in nicely with the organic feel of the florals, cottons and leathers.
I'm off to man les fleurs at Bloom today - crossing my fingers that there's not another flu relapse ... ahem, like yesterday after I announced to the world that I was ONE THOUSAND percent better.  Ha, serves me right.
Almost the long weekend - makes for a happy Wednesday!
K.


2 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Oh I really want to go spring shopping

emily-kallista said...

Adore these.. Modcloth is awesome!