Friday, April 22, 2011

Jenna & Wade

one.love.2

Ohhh, and boy do these ones make me miss the beach.  The challenge during the ceremony was to manage to get a shot without any of the MANY curious onlookers in the frame.  Gah.  It wasn't easy and wow, there were some hilarious out-takes.  One cute lil old beachy couple in particular kept popping up.  They decided the best place to watch the Wade & Jenna Show was from directly behind the pergola... so any shot straight down the center of the aisle stars not only the wedding couple, but Scuba Steve and Lady-in-Lilac as well.  Oh my.
I'm happy to say it turned out in the end... and who doesn't love a happy ending?!
That's what I thought.
K.
--- And, the first pic in this post is in the running for #1 favorite... the other #1 fav will be in the next round o'photos. ---

4 comments:

Megan Hildebrand said...

Dang! gorgeous! Makes me need to get away just to see all the fab. FLOWERS! (and your comments on the outtakes, I can totally imagine! too funny!!)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that's what I'm afraid of for my wedding. Some large man in a speedo in all our pictures. >.<

Looks lovely!

Jaimée said...

Oops, that was me in the comment above. :D

Kari said...

Thanks girlies...
And Jaimee! Make sure to tell your photographer to keep an eye out for speedo-wedding-stalkers - They're everywhere! It does make for funny video footage though. Jenna and I had a good roll-on-the-floor laugh over the lady in the purple bathing suit :)