Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fine Feathered Friend


Ohhh my, I would love to take credit for such a great photo of the bride... but she really is just that easy to photograph - a real beauty, all the way through!  Jenna's dress was a lacey, fitted number with a vintage vibe, so the birdcage veil and feather head piece were a great match.  You can see a couple more pics of the head piece here.  I'm so excited to post about the wedding in general, but not before the bride gets a chance to peruse the photos : )  Soon.
I'm back to feeling like myself today.  I had that moment last night... you know the one - when you've had the flu for a couple of days and then ALL OF A SUDDEN you feel superhuman, 1000% better.  Ha.  Today I just feel good.  Normal (ish?  Am I ever totally normal?  I dunno).  And so glad I'll be ready to go for yoga class tonight, especially since there's only a couple classes left before the end of the session (sob!).  
A bit more work then latte break - throwin' a muffin into that mix.  The house smells awesome right now, I should probably bake first thing every morning.  Maybe in another life...
K.



4 comments:

rhSchellenberg said...

o my gosh! Jenna you are drop dead gorgeous!! What a 'bridal beauty"!

Kari said...

Ohhhh Rhonda, just you wait! I have so many STUNNING wedding pics of this girl! Cannot wait to post 'em :)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

So gorgeous. Love the dress too.

Paper Airplanes said...

That dress is stunnnnning on her! Can't wait to see more.