Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Delightfully Tacky





Meet Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky.  I discovered this fantastic blog after an email from my buddy And-O this morning, telling me how he had found the RV-loving version of me online.  How did Andy find Elizabeth? He is in RV sales for his family-run dealership, so we'll call it "early morning, job-related, and highly pertinent research."  *wink*  Haha, oh Andy.  In all seriousness, I'm totally flattered by the comparison because judging from this girl's photos and wardrobe posts, she has amazing style.  AND, she travels the country in a big ole RV.  Clearly she is pretty rad.  If only.
Last night I had a few reunions: one with yoga fit class after a two week hiatus (oh my, that will hurt by tomorrow), and another with one of my very favorite girly friends... sandwich a spring-y walk in the middle and it was a great evening.  Just what I needed after a day-long brainstorming and planning session.  
*happy sigh*
K.

No comments: