Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tour the Town Hat

1. Whatever Floats Your Feathers Dress - ModCloth
2. Tour the Town Hat in Black - ModCloth
3. Tubular Thick Chain Rope -Topshop
4. Black Milan Clutch Bag - J by Jasper Conran
5. Zaya Round-Frame Acetate Sunglasses - Oliver Peoples
6. Knot and Stone Bracelet - Urban Outfitters
7. Pressley Cap Toe Heel - Michael Kors

I don't really 'do' the super pulled together look all that often myself, but this hat screams planned sophistication.  Coordinated is actually quite simple to pull-off when you look for items with smooth, similar textures and a monochromatic color scheme.  In this case, I opted for a hit of color with the dress.  It definitely makes a statement when worn with black and white accessories.  On another note, I'm totally infatuated with the Knot and Stone Bracelet.
It.is.Wednesday.ALREADY.Wow.
That's a fancy way of saying this week is leaving me in the dust.  I just cannot catch up!  Here's to trying ; )
K.


1 comment:

K said...

This outfit is my favourite by far, so far. LOVE that dress, and the hat would be perfect with it! An excellent outfit :)