1. Mesh One-Sleeve Sweater - Alexander Wang
2. Animal Print Aviator Sunglasses - Dolce & Gabbana
3. Leather and Tweed Cuff Bracelet - Urban Outfitters
4. Candace Ang Isis Bracelet - Urban Outfitters
5. Staring at Stars Ranger Hat - Urban Outfitters
6. Leather Wrap Bracelet - www.polyvore.com
7. Ex Boyfriend Jean - American Eagle
8. Mustard Floral Print Suntop - Topshop
9. Multi-color Feather Earrings - www.polyvore.com
10. Messenger Bag - www.polyvore.com
11. University Espadrille Yellow Canvas - TOMS
The first outfit of the week is based around the Staring at Stars Ranger Hat from Urban Outfitters. While looking pulled together, this outfit still reads largely as casual and unfussy. Wrap bracelets are big for this upcoming season and I figure if you're doing it, go all out. This combination of bracelets all have a similar feel with leather and bead-work, which keeps the lot of them from looking overdone. Boyfriend jeans have that perfectly worn-in feel and paired with TOMS, couldn't be more comfortable. I love this effortless look for Saturday morning coffee and errands on-the-go.
Back with another hat-based wardrobe post later in the day!