1. Pelican Plaid Rubber Boots - Sperry
2. Jumbled Birds Umbrella - Marc by Marc Jacobs
3. Corina Rain Boot - Western Chief
4. Black/White/Modern Red Umbrella - Kate Spade New York
5. Red Flower Fields Rain Boots - Ruche
6. New Dots Automatic Walker Umbrella - Moschino
7. Lace-Up Rain Boot - BCBG
8. Animal Print Border Birdcage Umbrella - Linea
9. Original 'Tall' Rain Boot - Hunter
10. Guy de Jean 16 Baleines Multifleurs - Jean Paul Gauthier
11. Women's Rain Boot 1011487 - Chooka
12. Newspaper Umbrella - London Undercover
13. Women's English Rain Boot - dav
14. Splash of Sunshine Umbrella in Yellow - ModCloth
I'm sitting here at my desk looking out the window at one SLOPPY mess of a world out there. I would basically need any and all of the above items just to make it to my car at this point. As grey as the day out there is, I do kinda love it because it reads 'spring'... well, pre-spring at least. You can't ever really tell in this province. Sadly, it has snowed on my (May) birthday three times in the span of my 27 years.
(Do I need to knock on wood or toss some salt or something? I feel like I just asked for a not-so-happy birthday storm...)
There's a whole lot to do this week and only 6 sleeps until vacation! I'm thinking that between all the blogging, designing, packing, appointments, homework, laundry, etc that's going on, the week is going to completely FLY.
Hope Monday is good to ya'll!
--- What's your favorite boot/umbrella pairing? I was thinkin' one for each day of the week... today I'm feeling less cutesy, so I'm liking the combo of 7 & 8 a lot. ---