1. Urban Renewal Vintage Enameled Navajo Necklace - Urban Outfitters
2. Unisex DQ0006 Aviator Sunglasses - DSquared2
3. Nubby Panama Hat - Urban Outfitters
4. Wool Jive Scarf - Nicholas K
5. Native Beauty Strapless Dress - Ruche
6. PS1 Large Leather Satchel - Proenza Schouler
7. Leather Weaves Belt - Ruche
8. Western Sunset Cowboy Boots - Ruche
9. Decadent Swanky Ring Moonstone - Nashelle
10. Geometric Chain Bracelet - Urban Outfitters
There are a lot of directions you could go with the Nubby Panama Hat from Urban Outfitters. The first that came to be was a sort of bohemian influenced look - a personal favorite for 3 out of 4 seasons. A key to mastering that earthy feel is in the materials you select. In this case I went with cotton, leather, metal and moonstone. Embellishments such as embroidery and beading in tribal-look patterns and jewelry designs help to pull it all together and define the style.
I love this sort of style when I'm traveling - Where do you see yourself wearing an outfit like this?
--- For the record: As much as I love U.O. - what is up with the name of this hat? I get that it's about the texture, but I am not a fan of the word 'nubby.' Just sayin'. ---