Thursday, March 10, 2011

Max Straw Fedora

1. Max Straw Fedora - Eugenia Kim
2. Cultured Pearl Ball Pendant Necklace - John Lewis
3. Black Heart Necklace - www.polyvore.com
4. Pearl Ring - www.polyvore.com
5. Sheer Stripe Womens Top - Full Tilt
6. Large Glamour Frame Sunglasses - Dolce & Gabbana 
7. Red Floral Zip Pocket Vest - Topshop
8. Lacey Comfort Bandeau in Gray - Ruche
9. Army Rucksack - Y's by Yohji Yamamoto
10. Curvy Destructed Dark Wash Denim - Aeropostale
11. Blush - Camilla Skovgaard

I kinda went ahead and picked some personal summer favorites for this look.  I am a huge fan of sheer fabrics and cropped styles for warm weather... but I'm still a layers junky at heart.  This look has it all for me: sheers, cropped lengths, stripes, florals, comfort AND layers.  Sign me up!  I also like mixing trends.  Florals and stripes are two easy patterns to layer-up and blend without much effort.  
Alright, that does it for the week of the Mad Hatter wardrobe posts.  Love it or hate it?
More spring and summer trends to come soon... 'cause I just haven't gotten my fill.  Perhaps a little somethin' else for tomorrow morning though.  Give ya'll a break from the fashion madness happening in my mind.
K.


1 comment:

K said...

I am definitely a fan of the fashion posts :) Keep 'em coming!