1. Hat Me at Hello - ModCloth
2. Sheer Stripe Womens Top Cream - Full Tilt
3. Printed Silk Satin Tank - Erdem Athea
4. Ten Gallon Necklace - Modcloth
5. Oversized Stretch Watch - Urban Outfitters
6. Caroline Sandals - Rebecca Minkoff
7. Denim Shorts - Sass & Bide
8. Cream Nautical Tent Beach Bag - Debenhams
9. Butterfly Square-Frame Metal Sunglasses - Victoria Beckham
10. Candace Ang Taupe Isis Bracelet - Urban Outfitters
Look number, two based on the Hat Me at Hello fedora from ModCloth, has two important elements that make the outfit super versatile: the silk top and the sandals. A silk top can be like a piece of art. In this case I chose a dark but bright version that anchors the rest of an otherwise light hued ensemble. This outfit can easily transition to evening wear if the shorts are replaced with skinny white cargo pants and the sweater swapped out for a colorful cardigan. The gorgeous Caroline sandals are the perfect multi-tasking footwear since they add a bit of glam-factor to an otherwise laid back look and can seamlessly go from daytime to nighttime wear. I have a version of this outfit put together in my closet and I'm waiting (rather impatiently) for warm weather so I can break it out.
2 outfit posts down, 6 to go...
Until tomorrow friends,