1. White Daisy Embroidered Front Crop Blouse - Topshop
2. De Pizan Pendant - ModCloth
3. Fun in the Sun Hat - ModCloth
4. BDG Canvas Satchel - Urban Outfitters
5. The Necklace Aquatic - ModCloth
6. Timeshare Shorts - ModCloth
7. Paiigge Gladiator Sandals - Steve Madden
8. Spicoli 4 Shades - Vans
9. Loop Patches Hinge Checkbook Wallet - Urban Outfitters
There's a little country charm in this garden-inspired ensemble. The Fun in the Sun Hat from ModCloth could certainly do double duty as a head covering when you're weeding the geraniums ; ) These lightweight fabrics are perfect for warm weather. The shorts provide a versatility uncommon to most summer bottoms - they could easily be dressed up with heels and a change of top and accessories. I'm also liking the way the eyelet top and woven gladiators mimic one another with their peek-a-boo effect. Cute.
6 outta 8 done and done.
Check back tomorrow for the last two hat inspired outfits.