Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Cloche Call Hat

1. Secret Gardenia Dress - ModCloth
2. Amazonite and Gold Vermeil Earrings - www.black.co.uk
3. A Cloche Call - ModCloth
4. Clementine Sunglasses - Kate Spade
5. Coral Leather Bow Make Up Bag - Topshop
6. Oval Heirloom Locket - J.Crew
7. Knotted Espadrille Wedges - Forever 21

First off, kudos to ModCloth for always coming up with such clever names for their products.  I took my direction for this outfit from the bow on the A Cloche Call hat from ModCloth.  There aren't too many things that are more girly than bows, flowers and springy pastels.  This whole grouping reads as very pretty and sweet.  Really, it is a simple combination achieved with creamy colors and repetition (especially of the bow shape).  I'll end by proclaiming my love for Kate Spade eyewear.  I don't know that I've ever been so consistently drawn to one designer before - she has nailed the specs category.
Only one more hat/outfit post for the week - back with that later today.  For now, on with Thursday (where are these weeks disappearing to?)... emails and desk work to be followed by coffee and sewing for me today.  Yes, sewing.  For real, it is high time to dig in.
K.


2 comments:

Allison Ack said...

I LOVE this ensemble. I am seriously going to Forever 21 and buying those shoes five minutes ago. Thanks! :)

Kari said...

I do what I can Allison ;) Lol! So glad you liked the post - those shoes are great AND a super great price too! Enjoy your shopping!