Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beautiful Workspaces

Interior Design by: Betsy Burnham
 Interior Design by: Erinn Valencich
Studio by: Heather Bailey
I think the point of these photos is that I'm attempting to get myself geared up to get back into my own crafting studio next week.  I dunno what the deal is with my current obsession with painting and painting alone, but it's gotta give sooner than later!  I'm hoping to spend some couch/coffee time with the sketchbooks this weekend to get some of the jumble of ideas out of my head and onto paper.  I am really excited about the storyboarding though, and I made a desktop version so that every time I open my laptop it's staring at me - all sorts of pretty things compiled in an unorganized yet orderly fashion... just the way I like it : )
So today: a few odds & ends sewing projects, some reading, some gym time and yes indeed there will be some painting.  
Naturally, there cannot be painting without coffee, so I better start there!
Wow, Thursday already!
K.

3 comments:

K said...

I love that second workspace, so pretty!
Good luck with your working this weekend :) I'm hoping to open my Etsy shop this weekend too, so here's to productivity!

Hockey Wife said...

Ah, what I wouldn't give for a special little place of my own. A desk of my own to write at. I always end up writing from bed, at night, after the kiddo is asleep. Someday!

Kari said...

Kaeleigh! You'll have to let me know when you get that Etsy shop up and running - can't wait to check it out!
Cheers to productivity ;)