Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Weekender





I worked good and late Friday night to make sure I could get out and enjoy some live tunes and local talent on Saturday night.  Kicked it off with vino before the cuz and I walked down to the bar where really, everyone does know your name.  Ha. Seriously though.  It was a great group of people, great local talent and great friends new and old.  I had such a good night - I could definitely do with spending more Saturday nights like that.  Play again guys?  Pretty please!
Today was gorgeous out - plus temperatures in February don't happen often around here so I spent the afternoon outside walking the town and visiting with Ariel, Amilia and Joycie : )  As you can see from the pics, I also got to baking cupcakes and sugar cookies to share with friends tomorrow.
And now a book.  And tea.  And early to bed.
G'night friends!
K.







2 comments:

Bunnie Bee Jewelry said...

Those all look so good!!

Happy Valentines!

Kari said...

Thanks and same to you :)