Friday, February 11, 2011

The Sequin Mini

I am loving this look - it's so beautiful and well-styled, YET it's not over-the-top.  The few hits of casual make it totally wearable and it could be even more-so with loose, wavy hair, ballet flats and no jewelry.  I used this photo as inspiration to compile some other great looks based around the sequin mini...
I'm off to deliver an order and get a LARGE latte to haul me through the afternoon of painting ahead of me - can't wait!  Today I'm feeling super appreciative that I am doing the things I love to do. 
*Thankful*
Happy Friday to ya'll!
K.




5 comments:

whileshedreams said...

kari would you like to be my personal stylist? hehe! seriously though you put together some fabulous yet effortlessly sophisticated looks. and i can actually see YOU wearing them very well too. i'm diggin! xoxo

Kari said...

Aw, so sweet of you - Thanks so much Heather! Have the very best weekend dear girl! xo

anita said...

have a sequin mini...just need you to peruse my closet to come up with the rest so i can finally wear it!! ;)

hollysarah said...

pretty! I love the last outfit combination.

Kari said...

Oh Anita, I am always into perusing closets of stylish gals like you ;) Throw in a glass of wine and call it an evening lol.

And Holly - thanks for the love :)