Friday, February 4, 2011

Pastels for the In-Between



1. Kimchi Blue Velvet Bow Clutch - Urban Outfitters
2.  Slouchy Beret - Polyvore
3.  Edun Printed Ruffled Mini Skirt - Polyvore
4.  Button Rouge Tank - Modcloth
5.  Cherish the Thought Top - Modcloth
6.  Leaf Cluster Necklace - Polyvore
7.  Gray Tights - Polyvore
8.  Gray Suede Jacket - Polyvore
9.  Gold Rose Ring - Polyvore
10.  All for the Love Top - Modcloth
11.  Chapman Suede Ankle Boot - Polyvore

I totally feel my spring-time infatuation with pastels coming on... trying to hold off, but I'm just so ready for light dresses and pretty skirts.  *Sigh*  For now, I'll settle for thinking about the transition - that means the best of both worlds: layers AND pastels.  Doesn't get any better for February, I've gotta say.  Layer-up some of the spring time tops underneath a leather jacket, throw on some textured tights, a cozy hat and you really do have a great look for the icky in-between months.  Now, to steer clear of the mud and slop in those darling lil' ankle boots...
Happy Weekend!
K.

2 comments:

zelina said...

I can't wait for spring either. This post is awesome and I can't wait to where mint and soft light billowy tops and dresses.

Kari said...

Thanks Zelina! I'm spending a ton of time daydreaming about warmer weather and lighter layers - can't wait!