Saturday, February 19, 2011

Me.Oh.My


Yes, I finally did get around to the "About Me" section of this blog... A littttle later than expected, and a littttle more long-winded than expected too.  Some of you have probably pieced a lot of the story together, but for those of you who want the low-down without the puzzle work, check it out in the sidebar - or if you're really lazy, just click here ; )
Off for coffee with a lady friend now and workin' at Bloom this afternoon, so stop-by if you're in the 'hood.
Hope your Saturday is oh-so-lovely!
K.

4 comments:

Abbey said...

I loved reading your "About Me" section, Kari! Also, the photos were especially lovely. :)

By the way, this is my first time commenting on your blog. I absolutely love it. You are so talented!

Kari said...

Wow Abbey! Your comment made my night :) Thanks so much for your kind words and thanks for reading!

Carmelle said...

You're just so lovely Kari. And all that you do is SO you. Lovin' all of it :)

Kari said...

Carmelle, Carmelle, you are so generous with your comments - thank you so, so much for always leaving me smiling :) I totally appreciate you and your support little lady!