Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fresh Wares at Bloom

New at Bloom...

I spent Saturday afternoon workin' the wares and les fleurs at Bloom and managed to fit-in some picture snapping between customers.  I do love shiny things... so those feather statuettes kinda have my eye.  Maybe I will leave part of my next pay cheque behind on one of those ; )
Today is a typical Tuesday here, with a twist: homework, afternoon with Jamie, yoga class and out with the girls afterwards for a birthday celebration.  Fun.
How is it that I already know this week will go by too quickly?  I just do.
K.
--- OH OH, and a reminder: Dove Tree is part of a GIVEAWAY on Pie N' The Sky this week!  Check it out HERE for a chance to win some cute prizes! ---

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Beautiful photos, Kari. You're a great photographer!
I hope I can stop by the shop sometime this week. :)

Kari said...

Thanks Abbey! You should pay Megan a visit sometime soon, there's lottsa pretties in there :)

Jessi said...

those colours make me excited for spring to get here!