Friday, January 21, 2011

I See Venice, I See France...


I think this is one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen... it's not helping a mind that is already on the prowl for an escape.  You know those times you are searching for something to look forward to?  I have a lot of those in January, it's my "winter-blah" month.  The solution doesn't have to be something as extravagant as big travel - but maybe just a new project or idea to get really excited about.  I don't find that inspiration is usually hard to come by, so I need to keep that in mind and just be okay with the January-ness of it all.  I do kinda wonder what ideas will come along next... I'm hoping they involve paint.
For today, it's back to work on the collage - Yes Linda, your collage ; )  It's sooo big that I've actually been sitting on it on top of the dining room table while I work.  I'm sure that would be quite the sight...
Happy Friday!
K.

1 comment:

Golden sapphire said...

I haven't done a collage in a while