Thursday, January 20, 2011

Collage Project... Reveal II




The second of the two collages...  Just for fun and with my own words.  You can check out the details of the piece in the Painting & Drawing section.  
Today is for working away at the current collage project, on order for a friend and her great family.  After two days of working out in the world and getting some coursework in I am so ready to spend the (VERY COLD) day hibernating with the art projects in my own space.  Lunch break with a homemade latte and Sarah 101 on PVR (that's like TiVO for my American friends) - exactly the kind of day I'm lookin' for...
K.



5 comments:

Megan Hildebrand said...

Look at you, with your PVR. :) Seems so funny to see you write that! Enjoy your lovely, I'm sure cozy, day inside, friend <3

Kari said...

Ha, I know, I am not a tv fan... but that Sarah Richardson sure knows how to get my attention. I will enjoy my cozy day :) And you enjoy yours too! xo

Linda said...

Hey Kari - here's hoping I'm the friend that you're putting something together for! I can't wait to have it on my wall.

Kari said...

You ARE that friend, Linda :) I even broke my new rule about working in the evenings for you today - lol. Lookin' good so far...

Golden sapphire said...

That's so cool- like the font you utilized