Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh Victoria




Here's a little run-down of the weekend (in no particular order, naturally):


Saturday night was all about the Victoria's Secret tradition - Every year my friendly friend Jenny and I watch the VS fashion show together.  We wait alllll year long to see what sorts of big beautiful wings will walk down the runway.  This year, my favorites were pretty classic: white and over the top big.  Although this wasn't my favorite of the shows, I always enjoy it (you can watch it here).  Jen and I are now on a mission to collect them all as far back as they go.  Once we've got them all we're planning a marathon viewing... probably with a bowl of candy and the two of us on the couch in our Halloween wings and knee-high boots.  Ya know, for good fun.  Maybe we'll even dump glitter over our heads too - ha!


Friday night was good too - no fashion show viewings, but a good holiday get-together with friends.  Ahem, thanks for the entertainment boys (you know who you are).  It was nice to see everyone and meet a couple of new people.  Ohhh, and the appies and cider drinks prepared by Santa's Little Helpers were delicious too.


Let's not forget Sunday.  Which played out pretty much as expected... except that the festive baking turned into the festive eating of baking already done by my lady, lil' J, and was accompanied by festive wine.  Needless to say, it was festive?!  Ha, perhaps I should use my words: it was nice and really quite relaxing. 


Now moving on to Monday business... mix paint, apply paint, watch paint dry and repeat.  Keepin' it simple today, time to make serious progress and go with the instinct instead of the waffling.  Yip.
There you have it.  More than you ever wanted to know about my days!  Less babbling tomorrow, promise.
K.





No comments: