Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Party Wears




As far as the party duds go this season, here's what I wore for round 1 of festive events.  I tried to keep my dress choices in the same palette this year so I could get more wear out of the shoes and clutch pictured above... I just love that dusky pink, so pretty.  I'll switch up the tights for each outing, and the bijoux factor too because I have lots of lovely pearly greys and creams in the jewelry drawer.
This weekend is for working away so that I can get out to play again next weekend for my gal Jenna's wedding social.  So looking forward to that one - should be tons of fun!  I am hoping to get to a more casual holiday party for a bit tonight... otherwise it's finishing touches and new beginnings in the art department.  Hoping to find some serious inspiration yet today.  Where to look?  This is one time I'm hoping it's right in front of me...
K
-And YES I am writing from a coffee shop because NO my internet woes are not resolved.  I guess the shout-out to the internet fairies didn't do the trick.  Hmm.




2 comments:

Amanda Barkey said...

you are one hawt lady! wow.

Kari said...

Wow right back at ya - you are always such a sweet lady! Thanks for the comments A.Barks! xo