Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Christmas Miracle

Tumblr_lch2zk40ei1qbzevyo1_500_large

It is true.  I have performed a Christmas Miracle.  Not the virgin-birth type, nothing nearly as impressive, but a small little me-sized miracle.  *Drum roll please*  I finished the projects that had to be done before the holidays laaaaate last night.  Done.  Miraculous.  Two pieces to be picked up by their new owners and then that is that.  Hallelujah.  There is a chorus of little Christmas angels singing in my head right now (somebody needs to get me some help).
And now, for some much needed plain old nothingness... well, the 5-gathering line up starts Friday, but I can deal with excessive amounts of delicious.  I will now crawl under my brand new and super soft blanket (thanks Meg!) with my sketchbook and some markers and doodle the day away.  Ohhh so good.
Merry Eve of the Eve,
K.

No comments: