Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Champagne & Olives

... More Holiday Party Dresses from ModCloth


1. Fairy Lights Dress
2.  Glamorous Garnish Dress
3.  By Invitation Only Dress
4.  Time Of My Life Dress
5.  Classic Combination Dress
6.  Forest Thicket Dress
7.  Raise The Roof Dress
8.  Silent Screen Queen Dress
9.  The Finalist Dress In Gold
10.  Bronze Statuesque Dress

These are my absolute favorites from ModCloth this season.  I honestly could not pick just one.  Four maybe, but not one (#1, #2, #4, #10).  Ha!  I'm already three dresses deep this holiday season, so NO MORE for me.  Now if I can stop buying tights in an attempt to get the perfect non-matchy-match everything will be great. 
I'm off to play in the flowers at Bloom for the day.  Then home to more coats of stain and hopefully some time for the gym and a good relaxing sit by the fire.
This week is disappearing before my eyes!
K. 
--- If you haven't already, be sure to check out the 100th post.give.away - I will leave it open for entries until midnight tonight.

5 comments:

Janine said...

Mod cloth is amazing! I love your blog! I have actually given you an award! Check out my blog for more info! http://janinethemachine.blogspot.com/ Have a great day!

hollysarah said...

Modcloth always has so many beautiful dresses! I love #7 and #8 the best. :)

erika said...

Hey Kari love your dresses posts!

Question
where do you find tights that fit your uber long legs?? I struggle. I dont know how many pairs ive purchased only to try em on and find the crotch inches away from where it should be. Im starting to believe that this is just how all the tall gals wear em!!

help!

Kari said...

Miss E! I usually get foot-less tights for that reason... and I'm a girl that likes thigh high socks layered over top with tall boots, so that fact that even foot-less tights are too short doesn't really matter. But lady, I hear ya LOUD & CLEAR, haha! Poor long-legged creatures ;)
And YES to a Bloom/coffee date over the holidays, I would love to! xo

Kari said...

Janine - Thanks so much for sharing Dove Tree on your blog today! xo