Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Busta Move



Sometimes things just don't go according to plan... or entire days don't go according to plan.  That would be the story with today: the late post - because my internet is on the fritz, the dog photos - because baby just wasn't feeling photogenic this morning (we WILL try again Jimma Jami ;) and the meltdown - because, well because the roll of canvas that I'm desperately in need of will just be arriving another day instead of NOW and the to-do list is longer than my arm (which, fyi, is exceptionally long).  I don't usually let these things get to me, but I must admit that I failed at being Captain Happy today.  I just wasn't myself and I let the littles get me down.  Now that is a waste of day.  
So tomorrow I will try again.  And darn it, I will have a good day.
K.
--- The cutie in the photos is my gal Jami's pup, Buster.  Isn't he a sweetie?  And a very well-behaved boy with good snuggling skills.  That's what his personal ad says anyway.  Haha.

1 comment:

Jesse N.M. said...

Hi there,

you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

Jesse