Monday, November 15, 2010

Powder Pink & Paint



(Untitled, 36"l x 36"w x 3"d, acrylic on canvas)

This piece has haunted the dining room table for TOO long and I'm finally done with it... And this time I mean it.  It's not going to be like the other three times I told myself it was done and then went back to re-do this part or that.  Nope, not this time.  The End.
Oy.
Wish me luck keeping my hands (and brushes) off of it for the day.  Hopefully these collage pieces will be just what I need to distract me.  Art, coffee and a round of cookie baking should keep me occupied until late in the day.
On to the Monday-ness then!
K.



6 comments:

Autumn said...

It's beautiful -- Love it!

Kari said...

Thanks Autumn! xo

whileshedreams said...

gorgeous! i love the style of the trees.

Kari said...

Thanks so much, Heather! And a BIG congrats to you on your new job - so exciting!

kara rhea said...

So gorgeous! We need to talk about you painting me something. Do you have anything for sale or just paint as you go?

Kari said...

Thanks Kara! I would love to do a piece for you guys. There is one for sale at Meg's shop, and another 1-2 will be there soon. Otherwise, I paint as the orders come in - I'm usually not left with much time to paint to build up any sort of stock. Maybe after Christmas I'll get to do that!?
Thanks for commenting lady friend :)