Friday, November 26, 2010

Oh.So.Cozy


1. Urban Outfitters Fall Leaves Quilt
2.  Neapolitan Waterfall Ruffle Duvet Cover
3.  Folk Patchwork Quilt
4.  Sunshine Duvet Cover
5.  Kaleidoscope Patchwork Quilt
6.  Corner Ruffle Duvet Cover
7.  Bohemian Medallion Duvet Cover
8.  Jones Patchwork Quilt

These comfy, cozy duvets and quilts are from the Urban Outfitters apartment line.  These are my favorites, including the one that I sleep under most nights - #4 was a Christmas gift from my Ma last year.  I stuffed it with a big fluffy goose down duvet and it is like a cloud.  It's so snuggly that apparently I disappear in there and it would be a good hiding place if ever I needed one :)  Although I do love the pattern, I like to mix it with whites and every now and then I'll switch out the cover for all white-on-white, just for a change.  Mmm, and now I am tempted to crawl back under the covers with a book and a cup of tea.
But.
That won't help me with the to-do list for the day.  So instead I will pick up the last few goodies for the giveaway happening HERE this weekend.  Then there is a painting to hang at Bloom for the grand opening tomorrow and lots of sewing and coats of stain to get at too.  Maybe, just maybe, if I work really hard, I will be able to shelf this *darling* to-do list for a day next week and treat myself to a day of holiday lattes and gift shopping.
Happy Friday!
K.
--- Oh, and in other 'Happy's: Happy-Happy Birthday to the Pegster, and also a big Happy Thanksgiving weekend to my American friends!

5 comments:

Erika said...

cute cute CUTE!

Bogdan Burca said...

Hello, My name is Bogdan from Romania!
My blog address is: http://bogdanstelistul.blogspot.com/
Can we be friends??
Thank you!!
For those who do not understand use Google Translate (top right) and select your language!!!

Anonymous said...

These do look oh so cozy! Love your blog - I can't wait to see the photos you'll capture during the winter months!
*A

hollysarah said...

that Neapolitan ruffle one looks amazing!!
I'm looking forward to seeing the new painting at Bloom! I LOVE the big one that you painted for them already.
Happy weekend!

Kari said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! And Holly, hope you like the new painting just as much ;)