Thursday, November 4, 2010

Light & Shadows



These are some of the many, many photos from Tuesday's adventure with my friend, Jamie.  We had a great time wading around in puddles and finding reflections of beautiful, leafless trees.  I have had a bit of a fascination with sunspots and light lately and there are a few other photos that I would love to share after I sort through them all.
For today it's off to visit Meg at her new shop - help unpack some boxes of goodies and hang one of my paintings on the wall... Well, maybe I'll get her hubs to do that, I'm not eager to be the one to put the first holes into their brand new and freshly painted walls.
Then it's back to the painting/collaging for the afternoon.
And it's almost the weekend again.  Wow.
K.

3 comments:

K said...

Beautiful shots! I've always loved the reflection shots after falling in love with M.C. Escher's Three Worlds picture :)

Kari said...

Thanks dear! I'm trying to take advantage of every last second of fall sunlight :)

whileshedreams said...

absolutely gorgeous photos, <3.