Thursday, November 25, 2010

Della Luce & Twila






This photo shoot from Della Luce makes me oh-so-happy.  It's perky and cute - so easy.  I'm just in love, that's all.  The lovely creative behind the duds in this shoot is Twila of Twila's Vintage.  Please do stop by her shop and her gorgeous blog!
Whoa.  This week has gotten outta hand.  The days have flown by and I feel like I've been playing 'catch-up' the whole time... without ever actually catching up!  Yesterday was spent at Bloom having good fun building pretty gift baskets and prize packages for their grand opening on Saturday.  Today is all sorts of crazy with dresses to sew, frames to stain and errands to run.
And here I go.
K.
--- And check back over the weekend for my 100th post giveaway... Details soon.

3 comments:

Matt Funk said...

Wow Kari! Amazing photography. You truly have a gift. If possible I would like to get at least one piece of your work to hang in our home.

Kari said...

Hey Hey Matty! Thanks so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it buddy :) Is there a photo that you had in mind for your home? Email me if ya want: dove.tree.art@gmail.com
Take care!

K said...

I agree, this week has been nuts! All the snow hasn't sped things up either.

And I will DEFINITELY check back this weekend for the giveaway ;)