Sunday, October 31, 2010

Prima Ballerina...

Maybe not. 




But pretend is fun.  I'm about 8 feet too tall to be a ballerina, or any other graceful sort of being, so Halloween is a good time to use the old imagination.  This year it was a toss-up between crazy bird and (crazy) ballerina. In the end, the desire to make and wear a tutu won-out.  There were lots of great costumes out there and I had good fun with some girly friends... all-in-all, a good pre-Halloween Saturday night.  Love and thanks for good times to my lovely syrup-pouring, spatula-wielding Jenna and our cutesy cave woman sidekick, Amberley.  
XO gals.
And now, for the real trick or treaters and teeny tiny ballerinas...
K.
P.S. - Yes, yes that is some new and very much darker than before hair.



2 comments:

Brie said...

I would totally believe you are a ballerina. :)

Just found your blog through igobykatie and I'm so glad I did!

Hope you're having a magical day.

Kari said...

Thanks for stopping by Brie and for the kind words! Take care and hope to hear from you again :)