Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Park Photos



Sunday afternoon was spent on a countryside adventure with a mug of hot chocolate and my camera in-hand.  I visited Stanley Park and then carried on my way for a long drive out in the valley.  Perfect way to enjoy a lazy, cloudy fall day...
The rest of the weekend was filled with painting, lots of yard work (raking and icky window washing) and time relaxing with friends.  Do you like how I sandwiched the un-fun between the fun?!  
More painting on the docket today, preceded by a latte of course... 
Good plan for a grey sky day. 
K. 

4 comments:

Danae said...

BEAUTIFUL photographs - especially the tree reflection in the pond shot.

Kari said...

Thanks so much Danae! xo

Amanda Barkey said...

gorge! you are SO very talented!

Kari said...

Ohhh Amanda... Thank you so much for the love. You are the sweetest, your comments always make me smile (especially those about wearing baby spit-up, hehe)! xo