Thursday, September 9, 2010

September Baby





Yesterday was the perfect September day... sunny, warm, but with a bit of fall crispness going on.  I celebrated by breaking in a new pair of moccasin boots and taking a lakeside nap after supper.  After hours and hours of organizing the art supply and fabric mayhem I am almost ready for the 'after' shots of my labors.  Once I figure out how to hang a couple of pretty things on the walls without making a mess of the plaster, it'll be good to go!  And maybe, hopefully, I'll sleep better now that everything has a home and I've got a place to get some work done.  Now to decide which dress design to attack first...
K.
--- And, because I'm such a music junky this week, I'll leave you with the song I've always got on repeat this time of year:
  

No comments: