Tuesday, September 28, 2010

For a Fall Frolic...

A ModCloth Inspired Look.


I had a little countryside photoshoot with a couple of new dress designs last night and decided to shoot a wardrobe post while I was at it.  It's kinda weird that I haven't done a 'What I Wore' before, considering how much time I spend thinking about these things.  When I got home from my coffee date yesterday morning there was a shiny package at the backdoor... with this cute little dress in it.  It's a perfect fit and I just couldn't wait to wear it.

Here's the breakdown:

Dress: ModCloth
Necklace: vintage
Socks: F21
Belt: from Urban Behavior last fall
Sunglasses: Wet Seal (oldies)

I will get around to posting a sneak peek of those new dresses sometime soon, but the first order of business today is to make a birthday gift for lil Quinn.  Spoiler: it's a tutu.  I think it's safe to say that Q and her 4 year-old friends likely aren't frequenting the blog-world.  She is probably the cutest thing, and definitely a dance class princess.  Looking forward to celebrating with her and the rest of the cousins tonight!

Look out tulle, I'm on a mission for pink.

K.



2 comments:

The Shopping Forecast said...

CUTE! I love those socks, but I don't think I could pull them off. :-)

Megan said...

Do any dovetree purchases come with legs? Your legs, specifically. If so, I will take this outfit. If not, sheesh, what kinda store are you?! :) Love, dear. Another insanely great shoot. good work.

-Peg