Monday, September 20, 2010

Case of the Mondays


I found all of these goodies on the Polyvore site, but really everything I chose for the set was based on this blouse.  Gorgeous.  And a perfect transition piece from summer to fall.  I'm going to admit that these shoes also make me slightly envious of all you 5'-6"ers out there, because they are really something.  

This weekend was busy with visitors from Hilo (Hawaii), Ottawa and Vancouver... Throw in a Pumpkin Spice latte or two and some time spent taking pics in the country and it was a lovely fall weekend for the most part.  I'll post some of those fall pics soon.  I'm hoping for a few sunny days this week so I can play around with the new-ish camera a little more.  I wish I wish I wish I was more motivated to learn the tech-y side of photography.  But, I'm just not.  Maybe I'll have to start bribing myself with those Pumpkin Spice lattes...

It's a day of 'catch-up' around here with editing, errands and emails galore.  Hopefully I'll get to finishing the dress I started on Friday too.  Maybe it's a good thing there's no sunshine out there to distract me?!

K.

3 comments:

Amanda Barkey said...

so i picture you sitting there typing away at your blog in this outfit... its so kari. :) love the top and those shoes... all 5'5 of me is dieing to wear them but they probably wouldnt be very conducive to chasing a one and half year old at the park. id fall and the other moms would laugh. happy monday! hope its productive!

Kari said...

Park moms can be so mean :) He he, oh Amanda... all 5'5" of you SHOULD wear these shoes... date night for mama! Thanks for reading lady-loo!

online wardrobe said...

Adore the outfit! You're right. That blouse is just perfect.