Thursday, August 19, 2010

Miss E. Becomes a Mrs.







Now that my friend Erika is married I can finally post some shots of the feathery little head piece and partial cage veil I made for her.  It made me wish for an occasion to wear such fancy headgear, so pretty.  The piece in the center is a vintage 1920s brooch - something old, right?!  I'm not sure if Erika had a chance to wear all of her planned head-wear for the day (her mom also made her an traditional veil), but you can catch a few glimpses of her feather piece in the first set of her wedding photos taken by Jamie Delaine.  You can check out pics of Erika's wedding day and the story of  how her and Malcolm met here: 


2 comments:

Lune Vintage said...

That's a gorgeous hair piece. I love how the feathers are placed, it's very thoughtfully done. Beautiful bride too!

Bride said...

Kari! Your hairpiece creation received raving reviews! I rocked it all night long, just added the birdcage for the party and the traditional for the ceremony! I loved it! What a great keepsake ; )

thanks again!

xo