Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Leah Duncan


I'm not even sure how I came across Leah Duncan's work... a random Etsy fabric search?  I'm SO glad that I did!  The fabric I ordered from Leah's shop came all neatly bundled in (recyclable) brown paper and included her beautiful business card and a personal note.  I'm not sure what I was more excited about - the note card, or the gorgeous fabric.  Needless to say, I ordered more fabric immediately... and now I'm checking the mail with a maniacal frenzy!  
All of her designs are digitally colored versions of her original pen and ink drawings.  Leah has many beautiful prints for sale as well, if you're not the fabric hoarding type.      

Check Leah out on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/leahduncan




1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hey - I love her too...quirky but beautiful and great colours. Can't wait to see what you sew out of the fabric :)