Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Doin' The Shuffle.

My poor ol' iPod is stuck on shuffle mode, and at one volume.  It's been worse, I guess.  There was a day it went back and forth between the same two songs over and over... and over.  Seriously though, I can't even pretend that I've been nice to the thing.  I may or may not run with it in my sports bra, instead of buying a nice little arm band like every other jogger in the western world and it is constantly riding at the bottom of an overloaded purse, amongst other tortures.  Time to pony-up and get a new one... perhaps one that will receive less abuse even.  Who knows?!  Anything can happen.  The one upside of being stuck in shuffle mode is hearing songs that I haven't thought about in years.  Today it's been a little Jose Gonzalez, the Joy Division cover "Love Will Tear Us Apart", and his cover of The Knife's "Heartbeats."  Kinda makes me wish I had some guitar skills... 
XO.

No comments: