Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CoatEd.



Coat - Marni

Maxmara coats CAMEL - Max Mara

Coat - Marni
セリーヌ (CÉLINE) - ケープ - 1980ファッションアイテムのカタログ検索 | VOGUE.COM - Celine


Not sure what it is about the coats, but they have my heart today.  That cape also has my heart.  There's something military-esque about it that I love - It looks like it could really serve its purpose. If I had to pick just one though, it would be the first since the high neck on that jacket is pretty much a dream for someone like me (with the proportions of a giraffe).  


Even though the days are still hot, the nights are starting to feel like fall... I like that fall has a newness to it, even though it's really all about the opposite.  It feels like life starts again, and you get another opportunity to re-evaluate and decide how to approach the next season.  Maybe it's just me, but fall makes me attack projects with a fresh sort of ambition.  For me, that's going to mean getting back to the painting and sewing projects I left unfinished before the week of study mayhem.  I'm so looking forward to it!







1 comment:

Laura Belle said...

wow....that brown leather number with the diagonal zipper just stole my heart. now if it were only anywhere near my price range :)

great finds!