Friday, July 30, 2010

In Stereo...

I'll be spending the next couple of weeks working at Posers Art Gallery.  The music mood is a wee bit more mellow here than at my house (where mood dictates music choice).  View All Photos | Calexico
Yesterday the combo in the shop was a shuffle between Iron & Wine and Calexico (perfect pair for a rainy day, if you ask me).  This morning was all about The XX.  THE LOCAL NATIVES
But this afternoon, this bright sunny afternoon, is calling for a little Local Natives.  Love it for the gallery, love it more when it follows me home...
I would love to hear what y'all are listening to these days, I have a lot of hours of airspace to fill here, so suggestions would be grand.
XO.

4 comments:

Meg said...

currently, I am listening to a mix of Rudy snoring, Cohen break-dancing and Andie singing. It's a pretty good blend :)

Danae said...

i'm all about the mood dictating the music...how else can it really be done anyways?

I just found your blog and I'm likin it! Especially your brick-wall background.

Kari said...

Thanks Danae! Hope you become a regular around here! xo

VintageSugarcube said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Can't wait to check out Local Natives. Sounds like you have awesome taste in music, as XX and Calexico are 2 of my must plays.